Thursday, May 15th, 2008
- K. I. Nordstrom, G. Tzanetakis and P. F. Driessen, “Transforming Perceived Vocal Effort and Breathiness Using Adaptive Pre-Emphasis Linear Prediction“, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1087-1096, August 2008.
- K. I. Nordstrom and P. F. Driessen, “Variable preemphasis LPC for modeling vocal effort in the singing voice“, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx06), Montreal, QC, Canada, September 2006.
- K. I. Nordstrom, P. F. Driessen, and G. A. Rutledge, “Influence of the LPC filter upon the perception of breathiness and vocal effort“, IEEE Int. Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT06), Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 2006.
- K. I. Nordstrom, “Eliminating the perception of vocal effort while synthesizing breathy voices”, Graduate Innovation Forum, University of Victoria, BC, Canada, May 2006. [abstact]
- K. I. Nordstrom, G. A. Rutledge, P. F. Driessen, “Using voice conversion as a paradigm for analyzing breath quality“, IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PacRim05), Victoria, BC, Canada, August, 2005.